Terms and Conditions
- By joining the Admired in Africa (AIA) Professional membership you accept the Terms & Conditions.
- The membership is open to all professional photographers based and working on the African Continent.
- Failure of membership payment will lead to your removal from the website. Should you wish to continue your membership within 6 months your profile will be reactivated. Profiles activated after six months will be treated as a new submission.
- Images provided can be used on behalf of AIA for marketing purposes. Images will always receive credit and be handled professionally.
- Members must be at least 18 years of age.
- By joining and submitting images as a member, entrant represents, acknowledges and warrants that the submitted images is an original work created solely by the entrant. The entry does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph.
- Your listing as an AIA professional will be judged in accordance with the Judging Criteria:
- As in the past, the website is by invite only. It is the photographer’s responsibility to meet the following criteria as a listed AIA professional
- Minimum of two years professional experience within the industry, high quality of the website, active social media as
well as standing in the community towards their clients and peers.
By entering the AIA Awards you hereby accept the Terms & Conditions. The competition is open for all the enter who are based and work on the African Continent.
Entries to be submitted no later than 31 Oct @ 23h59.
Images need to be submitted in Hi-Res (Print JPEG’s) Min Size 3mb – Max Size 10mb.
Contestant need to have RAW / Unedited Image if requested. Only images take from 1 Jan 2014 – 30 June 2015 will be allowed for 2014/2015 awards.
You may enter as many categories as you wish but you can’t enter the same images into another category. Images entered in the Wedding category must be made on the day that the ceremony was performed.
All other bridal images not created on the wedding day will need to be entered in another category such as Bride and Groom Together: Non-Wedding Day or Bride or Groom Alone: Non-Wedding Day, both of which are found in the Creative division.
The photographer or photographers must have been officially commissioned by the subjects to record their event. Second shooters who have been contracted by the main photographer and/or the subjects may enter their images as well. A second shooter may not enter an image where the main photographer directed or posed the subjects. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry. CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges and warrants that the submitted entry is an original work created solely by the entrant. The entry does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph.
The entries will be judged in accordance with the Judging Criteria, as defined below. The entry must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsors, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content. Entries deemed inappropriate will be disqualified.